18 August 2011

I LIKE SHORT SONGS II



OK, back once again after another lengthy absence from the blog. In the meantime, due to lapsed Rapidshare subscription, I've lost the links to loads of the mixes. I'm going to deal with that shortly...

...For now we have a new mix - a sequel to the original 'I Like Short Songs' mix from April last year. The process is pretty much the same although the structure of the separate parts is looser. The rules were slightly more generous as well this time with tracks less than 90secs long suitable for inclusion (for the first mix it was 60secs). It's divided into seven parts so it can be dipped in and out of easily enough (though I would suggest that unlike the original it can only be enjoyed whole in the correct running order).

Followers of the blog will surely know by now what sort of sounds and styles to expect!

I LIKE SHORT SONGS II
PARTS 1-7. 59m35s.
MP3 - 320kbps